ONE OF LOUSIANA’S PREMIER SPECIALISTS IN MEDICAL MARIJUANA
ReLeaf Medical strives to provide the best service and care for all our patients.
ReLeaf Medical strives to provide the best service and care for all our patients. Medical marijuana can be a great remedy to medical conditions that have not been responsive to traditional treatments.
Please note that we are currently a self-pay clinic, not accepting Medicare, Medicaid or other forms of insurance at this time. Our product inventory will become available in late-summer of 2019. Presently, we are only taking appointments for patients to get recommendations. We offer the necessary recommendation (like a license), needed to obtain medical marijuana from your locally approved pharmacy. Medical records must be provided, stating that you have one of the following conditions or diseases eligible for treatment with medical marijuana:
- Positive status for HIV or AIDS
- Cachexia/wasting syndrome
- Seizure disorders
- Crohn’s disease
- Muscular dystrophy
- Multiple sclerosis
- Parkinson’s disease
- Severe muscle spasms
- Intractable pain
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
Other qualifying behavioral conditions that can be treated with medical marijuana include:
- Repetitive or self-stimulatory behavior of such severity that the physical health of the person with autism is jeopardized
- Avoidance of others or inability to communicate of such severity that the physical health of the person with autism is jeopardize
- Self-injuring behavior
- Physically aggressive or destructive behavior
If you’re interested in learning more about if medical marijuana is the right treatment for you, request a consultation now.